How PerfectAmino Has A Near Zero Caloric Impact

by Dr David Minkoff April 30, 2024 3 min read

How PerfectAmino Has A Near Zero Caloric Impact

In this article we covered what PerfectAmino is actually doing in our bodies when we take it.

But I want to cover very specifically how it has a near zero caloric impact on our body, because this is important.

When we work out and take 20 or 30 grams of whey or pea protein, or collagen powder, we think our bodies are getting 20-30 grams of protein or collagen, and that's not true.

Protein and collagen aren't used by our bodies in the forms they arrive in. Instead, they're broken down into their building blocks -- the amino acids.

From here, our body sifts through these to find the essential amino acids.

If all essential amino acids are present, our body can make new protein and collagen from them. But, if even one is missing, no protein or collagen can be made and they all go to waste.

Even more, these essential amino acids need to be present in an exact ratio: some of this one, more of that, less of this, a lot of that one, etc.

If there are extra amino acids above this ratio, they also can't be used.

Now, these extra amino acids aren't stored by our body for future use like fats and sugars are. They exist in the blood stream for about 2-3 hours before they finally pass through the liver and are converted to sugar, body fat or burned as fuel directly -- calories.

And that's where the problem comes in: every protein and collagen source has a different amount of essential and non-essential amino acids.

So we get different amounts of amino acids that can be used to make new protein and collagen... and different amounts of calories.

48% of the essential amino acids in whole eggs are in the correct ratio to synthesize new protein and collagen. That's their amino acid utilization rate: 48%. The other 52% are converted to sugar, fat or burned directly.

The utilization rate for meats is 32%. For collagen powders it's about 20% (they add extra EAAs), whey is 18% and pea is 16%.

So when we get down to whey, with 18% used to synthesize new protein, we see that 82% just goes to calories.

PerfectAmino is different. It is pure essential amino acids in the exact ratio needed to synthesize new protein and collagen in the human body and nothing else.

In comparing whey to PerfectAmino this means we get the same amount of protein synthesis from 5g of PA as we would get from about 30g of whey... but with a caloric impact of less than 1 calorie.

So we build lean muscle without the excess body fat caused by extra calories.

We don't break a fast.

And we can even prevent muscle loss during a cut or fasted workout, still leaning out, but keeping our muscle.

PerfectAmino is the only supplement that does this.

Many people even find they start to lose weight just switching out whey or collagen for PerfectAmino. And they build muscle faster, have higher energy levels, better moods, and much more.

Take 2 servings of PA before your next workout and another serving a few hours before bed for two weeks and see.

There is nothing else like it.

And make sure to join our PerfectAmino VIP Group if you haven't already, where you can ask all of your questions and we can help you with anything you need.

We'll see you there!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.