BodyHealth is the maker of PerfectAmino XP Powder On-The-Go Packets. Buying from BodyHealthDirect means manufacturer direct shipping and ensures the absolute freshest authentic product covered by our no questions asked 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
AMINO ACIDS – THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF PROTEIN
PerfectAminoXP® contains the eight essential amino acids the body needs to support and maintain its muscular, skeletal, enzymatic, and hormonal systems. The essential amino acids in PerfectAminoXP are in the exact proportions needed for maximum utilization by the body.
Many people know that protein is essential for optimum health, but most assume they are consuming enough from food. So why the need for an amino acid supplement? The simple answer is that – yes, you do get good quality from foods such as eggs, meat, fish and nuts but much of the protein in food is not converted into body protein – it just makes waste that the body has to get rid of plus extra calories.
Almost everyone is protein deficient without realizing it – it plays out as a nagging injury that won’t heal in the athlete, or brittle bones in the menopausal women, or constant colds in the child. Protein deficiency is very often something you are aware of, but you just can’t identify and neither does your doctor. Not getting enough protein may mean low hormones, or a low immune system and risk of disease or cancer. So what’s the solution? PerfectAminoXP is an amino acid supplement that is 99% utilized by the body to make protein. No other form of protein comes close!
PerfectAminoXP® Nothing else is utilized as well to make protein.
What’s the Difference Between Protein Sources?
Quality, quality and quality.
The chart illustrates the Amino Acid Utilization (AAU™) that PerfectAminoXP offers, dramatically greater than dietary .
- At the low end of the spectrum are branched chain amino acids – only 1% of their content is utilized by the body with 99% resulting in waste that your body must then process and eliminate.
- Whey and soy proteins – only 18% or less of their content is utilized by the body with 83% leaving as waste.
- Food like meat, fish and poultry fare a bit better with 32% being absorbed and 68% being wasted.
- Eggs are the winners in the food stakes with 48% being utilized and 52% converted to waste.
Now compare those numbers to PerfectAminoXP – a massive 99% is put to work by the body, with only 1% leaving as waste. Not only that, but is absorbed by the body within 23 minutes! And there is only 0.4 of a calorie per tablet.
In my medical practice I routinely encounter patients who are severely deficient in one or more essential amino acids, and this deficiency may be preventing them from healing. Also, as a participant in triathlons and other sports racing events, I encounter athletes of various levels who maintain relatively intense training regimens. These individuals often require higher doses (as compared to the minimum recommended five tablets) of an essential amino acid supplement like PerfectAminoXP to provide their bodies adequate building blocks for protein synthesis – critical for healing from disease, muscle recovery and stamina, etc.
I have gone to great lengths to ensure that PerfectAminoXP has been produced and tested in a manner that assures its quality, purity, and effectiveness. PerfectAminoXP is manufactured in a cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) facility, and the end product has been laboratory tested for product consistency and purity. This testing includes testing for heavy metals content far beyond that required by FDA regulations.
What's Inside PerfectAminoXP®
PerfectAminoXP ingredients contain the eight essential amino acids:
- Tryptophan encourages the release of serotonin and melatonin.
- Lysine deficiency can result in a deficiency in niacin (Vitamin B). It is beneficial in treating and preventing herpes.
- Methionine supplies sulphur and other compounds required by the body for normal metabolism and growth.
- Valine is needed for muscle metabolism, tissue repair, and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body.
- Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and may be the major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions.
- Isoleucine is important for blood sugar regulation, muscle development and repair and energy regulation.
- Threonine is important for antibody production. It can be converted into glycine and serine.
- Phenylalanine stimulates certain hormones including adrenaline and noradrenaline, which are activating substances in the central and peripheral nervous systems.
PerfectAminoXP ingredients contain no fat, sodium, sugar, yeast, gluten, soy, corn, wheat, rice, GMO, preservatives, excipients, dairy or animal products. (Store in a cool, dry place.)”
Shipping: Free domestic shipping to all US addresses.
Returns: 90 Days from date of purchase