PerfectAmino is the ideal protein supplement. It is beneficial not only for athletes and biohackers, but also for those interested in daily health and performance, those suffering from chronic illness, individuals recovering from injury or surgery, seniors interested in prevention of muscle loss, mothers wanting to ensure their breast milk has the nutrients their child needs to grow strong and healthy, childhood illness and physical conditions, and much more.
Essential amino acids are literally the building blocks of the body, without which the body cannot properly heal. Thus their effect is quite far-reaching.
PerfectAmino is vegan sourced, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free and is extremely clean and pure.
In my practice I am all about detoxification, so it would be very contradictory to have anything other than a clean product.
Take 5-10 grams of PerfectAmino every day. It will be in your system within 23 minutes or less. On days you are doing resistance training, or if you’re not feeling well, take another 5-10. And if you’re training extremely hard, or if you’re recovering from surgery, take yet another 5-10. Just don’t exceed 30 in a day — PerfectAmino is very potent.
Some benefits of the amino acids themselves, to help you with your goals, are as follows:
- TRYPTOPHAN encourages the release of vital neurotransmitters and hormones for mood and sleep, such as serotonin and melatonin.*
- LYSINE, if deficient, may result in a niacin deficiency (Vitamin B), as well as slow connective tissue repair.*
- METHIONINE supplies sulfur and the other compounds you need for optimum metabolism and growth.*
- VALINE is needed for your muscle fibers to fire, for tissue repair, and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body.*
- LEUCINE stimulates muscle protein synthesis and may be the dominant fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions.*
- ISOLEUCINE is essential for blood sugar regulation, muscle development and repair, and energy regulation.*
- THREONINE is crucial for antibody production, immune system activity, and can be converted into glycine and serine.*
- PHENYLALANINE stimulates the release of neurotransmitters and hormones, which are necessary substances for optimum activity of your central and peripheral nervous systems.*
As you can see, each of the Essential Amino Acids have specific functions for your body. They are very important and you need to have them in your system, ready for use.
PerfectAmino tablets have no binders, coatings, fillers, or anything else — just the amino acids themselves.
1 tablet of Perfect Amino is precisely 1 gram of PURE protein. In comparison, 1 tablet would be equivalent to 6 grams of whey protein, 3 grams of meat protein, or 2 grams of egg protein. But with none of the hormones, GMOs, carbs or calories!